08 April 2015

8/4/2015_ To the future MNWH

There are something else even more than that for our destinies to meet, more than both of us liking each other. The biggest challenge is being fearful and bearing an overt sense of commitment that make a man steps back thinking of the impossibilities. It takes more courage to hold on than to give up, for giving up doesn't require continuous effort and persistence like holding on does, yet you've pushed me aside mercilessly, rendering my faith nothing. 

I'd rather perceive that you wouldn't want to hurt me deeper as you think you would if you keep holding on, but where lie your faith?
I'd rather trust that you have seen us more than I could in future life, but me wrong. 

Everything you did was abrupt and hurting, every words you said stormed me hard enough and left me suffocating. 

For my soul and my heart may fail, I grasp onto the strength within me, it will uphold me, I believe. 
For there are no perfect twos in the world, we shape ourselves to fit each other better.
For there are no relationships without compromisation, we accept and we learn to be better.
For there are too many uncertainties in the short life, we shall follow our hearts to love and appreciate the people who treasure us. 
For there is no one to foresee what to happen ahead, we deserve to know each other even more and give us a try. 
For I have incorporate you in life seeing us getting happier everyday, I have yet to set a boundary between us.

There are so many things I wish I could have done for you, but not given a single chance I feel hopeless. It has come to a point where I count on hours and even days or years that you might change your mind, keeping you somewhere safe in my heart, to count for the day when you finally change your mind to come. And when that day has finally arrived, I will still give you a second chance, as life is too short to be wasted and to let go of someone. 

I wish someday you will understand that being together is not about looking for the perfect match, it's about compromising and accepting each other's flaws, which slowly we churn them into precious memories and love will then come by slowly. 

It's about having each other's back at the down times and having mini conversations when we are both occupied with work. 

It's about telling someone how much you miss him/ her when you do, and the similar response will come by, effortlessly. 

It's about lamenting to each other how life has been treating us so badly and all it takes for another person is just giving a fat hug to regain a smile. 

It's about holding on our mutual feelings and not giving up too easily. 

Your birthday is around the corner, I wish I could have a cake for you.
You're leaving Malaysia soon, I wish I could send you off. 
We are not seeing each other for quite some time, and when we finally are meeting up, will you still be who you are or will you be more grown up?

I will miss you badly, but what more could I ask for? You still don't see it yet. Losing you is scarier than having myself adapting to you. I don't change who I am for you, i compromise for the better us. 

If someday you happen to read this, I'll be glad to tell you that it's a yes. :) and thank you for turning to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment